Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Blessed Be Your Name

I wanted to add a link to You Tube for a song that has given me great comfort in the past few weeks. They play it a lot on our local Christian Radio station and our church COF. Sometimes when I feel like I am beginning to fall apart, this songs helps to lift me up. It was one of the songs that we had played at her funeral. Click on the link to hear the song. Blessed Be Your Name

Today was a tough day for me, I had some complications come up at work and I lost some Faith. I remember these same feelings when my mom passed away. The tears just come flowing and the world feels a little tighter around me today. But that all passed when I picked up Chase at his daycare and he came running to me. There is nothing quite like the sound of your kid yelling "MOM" in a happy way with their arms open wide and about to knock you down with their bear hug. That was a great ending to my day.

We are working on getting a Bar-B-Q fund raiser set up to raise donations and awareness for SIDS. I will post more when we get the actual details set up. We will be contributed in her name to SIDS Research to hopefully help them find the source of the problem so that a baby's life can be saved and a family can be spared this heartache that will always be with us.

I pray at night for God to give us strength to get through another day.

1 comment: