Saturday, January 22, 2011

Rough Day

"When life seems empty and there's no place to go, when your heart is troubled and your spirits are low the burden that seems too heavy to bear God lifts away on the wings of prayer"

I read this in a book today and it made me feel better. It has been over a year since I lost my baby girl and I still think about her every day. As we are about to celebrate Hope's 6 month birthday on Monday I am reminded that each day is precious. And that everyday that I have with my family is a blessing. from above.

2009 was a year of great highs and deep lows. But yet life goes on. Baby Jordan is with me always and I know that I have a little angel on my shoulder. God doesn't give us what we can not handle and surprisingly the sun comes up each morning and goes down again each night. The world still turns, no matter what is happening in our lives. I wish I could have stopped time for just one more day, one hour or even one second to be able to hold her warm hand and tell her that mommy loves her!

Kiss your loved ones today, time goes by too fast.

The MBJ Foundation will be her legacy. It is Baby Jordan's way of helping others from Heaven. Because I know that is where she is at.

No comments:

Post a Comment