Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

As the new year comes quickly upon us, I found this article that I wanted to share. SIDS effects 2,500 babies a year. Let's all try to reduce this number to zero. There are researchers out there working to find the cause so that other families do not have to go through the same tragedy that we did.

As the holidays are come and go there are so many things that I am thankful for. I have a wonderful family, caring friends and a great church family at Community of Faith. I miss my baby girl every day. But I know that she is in good hands in Heaven. God has shown me that life can go on and that we can find JOY in the little things each day. As we celebrate this New Year's Eve, I found this article that it felt should be shared. Be careful and be safe.

Happy New Year. The Connell family is looking for a blessed 2010 and are working to continue to build the MBJ Foundation for SIDS to help make a difference in the lives of families.

Holiday Hangover- ABC News Article

No comments:

Post a Comment